31 May 2014

May 2014: Beauty Favourites

Hello!!! Today blogpost is about my May beauty favourites. I have a few new favourites this month that I want to share with you. Here they are. 



Catrice Ultimate Shine Gel Color Lipstick 


The formula is really light, it almost feels like a lip balm. I find that the lipsticks go on smoothly and stay on great. I own this lipstick in shade 060 Don’t Pink and Drive. This is a cool toned pink that is perfect for spring/summer. It is really pigmented and lasts very long. I would be glad to try more colors.
Catrice Pure Shine Colour Lip Balm

I was looking for some coral lipstick or lip gloss and I found this lip crayons in Catrice. I purchased 060 Go Flamingo Go! You need to put on multiple layers before the true colour shows. I enjoy a buildable colour so I can have control over how pigmented I want my lips to look. This is a smooth lip balm that gives sheer colour with an ultra-glossy finish. It is very moisturising and smooth and  has a sweet scent to it.


Balea Shower Gel 

The gel foams lovely and feel nice on my skin. All Balea shower gels smells good and you can buy them at a good price. 


Dolce & Gabbana L'Imperatrice Parfume

My favorite parfume ever. But now it is hard to find them, as most stores say its discontinued.
Top notes: Rhubarb, Red Currant, Juicy Kiwi Accord.
Heart notes: Pink Cyclamen, Fresh Watermelon Accord.
Base notes: Musky Notes, Sandalwood, Grapefruit Wood.
L'imperatrice is a perfect combination of fruity, clean and floral. I think it smells better the longer it stays on your skin. The fragrance just blooms. This is the ideal spring/summer fragrance.


Steam Pod Straightener

If you straighten often your hair this is the best investment you can make for the healthy look of your hair! This is fantastic for straightening hair and is far better than the standard type of hair straighteners. The Steampod delivers visibly repaired hair, exceptional smoothness and amazing shine. More details in this post here.


Hopefully you will find this blogpost helpful next time you're shopping. 
Have a nice weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment