1 Jun 2014

Hello, Delisious Summer!

Hello! In the honour of the first day of summer and International Children's Day my little princesses ask me to make something yummy. The cherries are in season right now and we have a lot of cherries in our garden, so I decided to make Cherry Tartlet. This tartlet recipe was a great way to transform our favorite summer fruit into a deliciously simple dessert.


The recipe is very easy, all ingredients you need is:

For the filling: 
cream cheese
sour cream
suggar
chocolate

Topping:
cherries


I want to do tartlets myself, but I didn't have such molds for baking and couldn't find any in supermarkerts, so I simply buy these tartles.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with sour cream until light and creamy. Add sugar and chocolate and beat until smooth and creamy. Fill each of the tarts with some of the cream. Clean and cut the cherries in half and remove the pits. Arrange the cherries on top of each of the tarts.


Next time you need a quick and tasty summer treat, give these cute and delicious tarts a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment