27 May 2014

Favourite Drugstore Nail Polishes

Spring is almost over and the summer's coming. So I decided to write about my favourite spring nail colors.




Essence nail polish

Like many other brands Essence too came out with a new nail polish collection for spring 2014, so I buy a few of them. I like this nail polishes, because they have a brilliant gel-shine finish with a highly intensive shine and an extremely short drying time. 


Miss Sporty nail polish

This is another my favourite nail polishes. All colours, that I have, applied true to the colours in their respective bottles. The brushes are wide, which making application so easy. Two coats is sufficient for a nice solid finish on the nails. For this spring I mostly use these two colors.


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures

This is a good drugstore nail polish! I really like the brush, you could do your nails really quick because it's larger than normal brushes. Finish is very glossy, very good lasting power, and I like the idea of the base and top coat being included. You should give the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicures a try and I do not think you will be disappointed.






No comments:

Post a Comment