6 May 2014

L'Oréal Proffesional Steam Pod Straightener

    This is fantastic for straightening hair and is far better than the standard type of hair straighteners. The Steampod delivers visibly repaired hair, exceptional smoothness and amazing shine.
   Also you can purchase the Pro-keratin treatment products with your Steampod straightener. When used them with SteamPod is infused deep into the hair fibre to rebuild and repair the damaged areas of your hair, leaving your hair with a flawless finish, noticeable repaired hair.


My SteamPod steps:


Step 1. Wash hair, towel dry and apply from roots to ends the L’Oreal Professionnel SteamPod Replenishing Smoothing Cream. When you combined this cream with the L’Oreal SteamPod you’ll achieve a sleek, frizz-free finish that should last up to three days.

Step 2. Blowdry to 80% dry. 

Step 3. Apply small amount of the SteamPod Protective Smoothing Serum into the palms of hands before applying to the most sensitised areas of the lengths and ends of the hair. I love it because it tames and smooths damaged strands and dry ends. Formulated with avocado oil and apricot kernel oil – it will leave your hair feeling nourished and looking healthy. 

Step 3. Begin using the SteamPod Straightener.  SteamPod is really simple to use, when you turn it on it will illuminate and you are able to choose your temperature setting. It heats up quickly and you will hear the steam starting to come out of the straightener, it will sound exactly like an iron! It straightens hair super fast and at the same time it locks moisture and shine in hair cuticle minimizing any damage from the heating process. 

And here is a final look (this is my natural long hair).


    My hair look like a million dollars. I have never seen the shine as I’ve seen in my hair after the SteamPod session. Much better than the best hair salon blowdry I ever had. If you straighten often your hair this is the best investment you can make for the healthy look of your hair! I can no longer live without my steam pod - Best invention in years!! I am in love with this....


Have you tried the SteamPod Straightener?

No comments:

Post a Comment