1 May 2014

Favourite Beauty Products


Shiseido Sun Protection Compact Foundation SPF 30

Love it! Best powder foundation. I have been using this compact foundation for the last 10 years. No matter what else I have tried, I always come back to this!!! I use the SP50 shade which suits my skin perfect.This product is an amazing velvety finish, smooth, natural, sun protection, super easy application, good staying powder, easy to get off, doesn't look like you're wearing anything.  It's so natural most people don't know I am using foundation.You can apply it with a brush for a lighter coverage or with the sponge that comes with it for a fuller coverage. It can even be applied with a wet sponge. Overall, I would definitely recommend!! 




Estee Lauder Idealist Pore Minimizing


It works as it says on the box. My skin feels so smooth after applying this. Its absorbs so easily into my skin making it feel as soft as a peach and acts as a beautiful primer for my make-up.  My pores so much smaller and less visible, and my make-up goes on better and stays on better too. 

Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess 


Love this product. I think it is good at lengthening and volume, doesn't smudge and it is easy to take off. The flexible brush makes application smooth and easy, it doesn't clump at all and my lashes look amazing. 



Isadora Jelly Kiss Lipstick


I am usually not a lipstick fan. But I love the Jelly Kiss line! These lipsticks have modern tinted gel formula, which feels like a lipbalm and shines like a gloss. You can build the colors up from sheer to pretty intense. I have number 54 "Lilac Tulle" and  55 the "Chic Cerise". They are really glossy and feel soft and moisturizing on the lips, has a lightweight creamy touch on the lips. Feels really luxurious. The lipsticks smell sweet and taste. These lipsticks are a joy to use and l'm going to buy some other colors.




Essence eyebrow stylist set


This is an excellent little duo of matte brow-shadows plus stencils. I love that it has two shades, I have blond hair so I use the lighter shade or sometimes mix both colors to get perfect shade and it really works. It's really pigmented that I can only dap my brush once and I'm good to go.

Let me know what’s your favourite beauty products in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment