23 Apr 2014

Favourite Nail Products

So since it’s my first review, I thought I would review all the products I recently bought. I’m going to start with the basic nail care products. 

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand and Nail Cream 

This is a luxuriously rich hand cream that melts into your hands and contains panthenol for complete hand and nail care. This hand cream transform my dry skin on hands to baby soft skin and my nails feel stronger as well. Also I like it because it has a non-greasy texture that's easily absorbed.
Essence quick & easy sponge nail polish remover 

Basically, this is a bottle with integrated sponge soaked in nail polish remover. You simply dip your finger into the opening in the sponge, twist a few times and your nail polish is removed. It has aceton-free formula, which is kind to nails and cuticles. I am really like this product, because it is great for on the go or when you're in a hurry. There is no need for cotton balls and the remover won't leak when you throw the bottle in your bag. Also I like that there is no need to ventilate the room after using the remover, because it's smells like berries, but don't smell the bottle!!! 


Essence Cuticle Softener Pen
I'm in love with this product, it softens cuticles so nicely. Packaging is nice and handy, fits in any purse if you want to carry it around with you. And it is more convinient than bottle with a cuticule oil. I definitely recommend it to everyone who want their nails and skin around the nails to look and feel nice and sleek.




No comments:

Post a Comment