1 Jul 2014

June 2014: Beauty Favourites

Hello! Today I'm going to tell you about my another beauty month favourites. So here is my beauty favourites for June 2014:
Jonh Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo
This shampoo gradually lightens natural, colour-treated and highlighted blonde hair. I've been using this shampoo for a month now and I really liked it! My hair has become so much lighter and brighter. So if you are looking to bring your blonde hair up a shade or two, this go blonder shampoo can do it within three or four washes.

Schwarzkopf got2b - Strand Nixe Aufhellungsspray blond

I've used  this spray for a few years now. This stuff is amazing! This is the perfect thing for me as it lightens my hair and brightens the blonde. Beach Lightening Spray gives a sun-kissed, natural look to your hair, bleaches your hair gradually.  I recommend this to all blonds looking for a lighter blond. More details on this blogpost.

KUR Profi Line Morrocan Oil
Moroccan oil or Argan oil often called 'liquid gold' and it's really true. I love this oil because it doesn't leave hair greasy like other serums or oils. My hair feels soft, less frizzy, sleek and looks healthy, thicker and with a beautiful shine. Moroccan oil is great for detangling longer hair and it smells wonderful. More details on this blogpost.



Dove Go Fresh Revive Nourishing body wash
This is not typical shower gel. When you apply it to your skin, it feels like lotion. The luxe cream formula smells fruity fresh and gives skin that fresh, clean zing that you expect from a body wash. There are a big variety of scents, I chouse bodywash with lovely pomegranate, lemon and verbena scent. Dove revive is designed to nourish and replenish skin. This shower gel kind to all skin types. 
If you're looking for a good shower gel, this not only smells great and feels luxurious, it really does leave your skin softer, smoother and more hydrated after use.

Moyra Gel Look nailpolish
These nail polishes became one of my favourite. Moyra cosmetics has several lines of polishes that include Suede effect, Pastel shades, Sand effect, Metal effect, Matte effect, Crack effect...My favourite is Moyra Gel Look – nail polish with a gelish look! Fast drying, long lasting, perfectly covering nail polish in more than 100 beautiful colours. Fantastic covering in even one layer, fast drying, long lasting (almost two weeks). 
Have you tried any of these products? Which products were your favourite in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment