30 Jun 2014

Go Blonder for Summer

I have always natural light blonde hair ranging in colors because in the summer it gets a lot lighter from the sun and during the fall and winter my hair become a little bit darker. But during first pregnancy my hair had started to lose it natural light blonde colour, and got darker to more ash blonde. I don't wanted to dye my hair and I find the best products that helps me stay blonde. 

Schwarzkopf got2b - Strand Nixe Aufhellungsspray blond 

Schwarzkopf got2b Beach babe lightening spray

I bought the Schwarzkopf got2be lightening spray to brighten up my dull dirty blonde hair. This stuff is amazing!!! This is the perfect thing for me as it lightens my hair and brightens the blonde. I've used  this spray for a few years now. Beach Lightening Spray gives a sun-kissed, natural look to your hair, bleaches your hair gradually. The unique formula will bleach your hair 1/4 of one shade per use and can be enhanced with heat from eg dryer or sunlight. I spray it on damp hair and comb through to make sure its evenly spread through my hair. I spray it only on my grown up roots. You have to use heat on it to activate it to make it lighten your hair. So you have to dry your hair with a hair dryer or stay under the sunlight. Treatment may be repeated after 2-3 days, but remember don't to use it more than 3-5 times a month, depending on the colour results. Can be used again after 4-6 weeks. I also use this during the winter, and it does a very good job in keeping my hair blonde. I recommend this to all blonds looking for a lighter blond.



John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo
I've been using this shampoo for a month now and I really liked it! My hair has become so much lighter and brighter. This shampoo gradually lightens natural, colour-treated and highlighted blonde hair. The gentle formula improves the healthy look of your hair by tightening the cuticle and strengthening the shaft. If you are looking to bring your blonde hair up a shade or two, this go blonder shampoo can do it within three or four washes. The smell is fantastic. It smells like lemons and chamomile and it is very refreshing for summer months. Occasionally I switch up shampoo, because I don't think you need to use it everyday, a few times a week works for me very well. So, I definately recommend this!


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment