8 Jul 2014

Maybelline False Lashes Mascara Rewiew

Hello, everyone! Today I'm going to do a review on Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Black Drama Mascara. 

After reading so many reviews on different mascaras, watching videos I decided to get Maybelline The Falsies. I had high hopes of this mascara because of so many positive reviews from YouTube beautygurus and beauty bloggers, but I was a little bit disappointed. I love Maybelline mascaras and have a lot of them, especially Maybelline Colossal is a good one. A lot of friends use this and they love it, but for me this mascara didn't work as good as I thought. 



Usually the Maybelline mascaras at the beginning suck, because they are quite wet, and after a week of use they have a less wet feel and apply like a dream. This mascara is exact opposite. In the beginning it's not so wet it was just ok. When I first used this mascara I wasn't accustomed to the brush. It has the extremely flexible wand and the spoon brush. There are instructions on how to best use this brush on the back of the mascara tube. You have to try them a few times before you get the hang of them. It can be slightly messy with applying and sometimes during the day I find black smudges under my eyes. The Falsies mascara didn't make my lashes look really long, what I expected. In terms of volume, it adds a little, but sufficient, volume to my lashes, and it gave me some minor clumps, when I applied a second layer. If you are wanting to build up the volume make sure you don't wait for each coat to dry.



This mascara has extra long fibres that creats a false lash effect and sometimes those fibres fell into the eyes, while putting the mascara on, and it was hard to take them out. 
In general mascara is not that bad, it cause no eye irritation and easy to remove. I've tried so hard to like this mascara, but it just didn't work out. But for the price, it's definitely not bad mascara!


Have you tried this mascara? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment