10 Jun 2014

Hair Care Products for Summer

Hi, everyone!!! Today's post will be about hair care products that I use during the summer. Hope it will be interesting for you.
Your hair, just like your skin, can suffer from over-exposure to the sun, espessily during summer when our hair is exposed to UV damage. UV rays will fade your color and dry out your hair in the worst way, they destroy the keratin, the core of the hair structure, which can lead to hair breakage, and split ends. So our hair needs the protection during the summer.
My favourite hair products for summer are:

Kerastase Soleil Sun Protection


   Love Kerastase hair products, they are definitely the best! 
   The range of Kerastase Soleil products protect your hair from sun exposure, chlorine, saltwater and air-conditioning.
   First time I bought this shampoo a few years ago before a summer holidays and I was really pleased with the way it cleared the salt and swimming pool chlorine out of my hair. My hair looks shiny and healthy and feels clean and moisturized. When I use this my hair has no tangles and feels very soft. Also I used this combined with the Masque UV Defense active from the same range and I got amazing results from these products.
   I have only used Kerastase Soleil during the summer and I'll keep buyng this shampoo every summer, but you don't have to limit its use to summer months. It's excellent any time of the year.

L'Oréal Professionnel Solar Sublime After Sun Protect

   The L'Oréal Professionnel Solar Sublime range is another great products for hair exposed to sun, chlorine or salt water. 
  The L'Oréal Solar Sublime Shampoo is a fantastic to use after a day on the beach or swiming in the pool. It gently cleanses your hair of chlorine and salt and add moisture, leaving it feeling soft and glossy. It has a very pleasant peach smell.
   The L'Oréal Solar Sublime Nourishing Balm provides intensive nourishment for your hair after exposure to the sun, salt water or swimming pool chemicals. This leaves my hair silky smooth, gives a radiant shine from roots to ends and helps to detangle the hair.
   I can say these products protected and saved my hair from the high UV rays, salt water, chlorine and so on. I use it most often in the summer months and always on holiday. So now it's hot and sunny and the swimming pool season is open and I need to buy these amazing products again. 

What do you use on your hair during the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment