21 Jan 2015

Balmain Hair Brush Review

Hello, everyone! Today's blog post will be about my recent find.
I rarely get excited about hair brushes, but finally I have found really good hair brush. It is Balmain Hair Brush. The Balmain brush is the most exquisite large, white wooden brush with soft bristles. I don't know if it's the combination of the design of the brush, the bristles or the padding, but it's the best hair brush I have ever used. This soft bristle brush is especially designed to brush your hair without pulling or damaging hair.




The other thing about using a bristle brush is that it truly brushes all the knots out of your hair and leaves it looking shiny and in its best condition. Balmain recommends you brush at the ends of the hair, then moving up to the mid lengths and finally brushing the root area. I have been using this brush on my wet hair, to blow my hair out quickly, and it works amazing through tangles. I don't even have to grab my hair near the root before I start to work out my tangles. I have also used this brush on dry hair and it dosen't caused static and I've had fantastic results. It's perfect for my long hair.

This hairbrush is a must buy for all types of hair but mostly if you have long hair or hair extensions. Balmain Hair brush ensures there is no snagging or catching to your extensions or natural hair whilst brushing.

What is your favourite hair brush? Have you tried Balmain Hair Brush?

No comments:

Post a Comment