14 Nov 2014

Winter Home Accessories

One of my favourite kind of shopping is home decor! I could spend hours and hours in home decor shops and browsing online for some interior ideas. So, todays blogpost will be about my favourite accessories for home.

In our town we don't have a lot of good Home Decor shops. So I look over a few masmarket shops and find really cool stuff. This season F&F accessories developed a lot. Design and quality of decor is better and compared with other brands it's a bit cheaper.

Also one of my favourite shop H&M has home line. Unfortunatlly in our local shops we don't have home line, so if you have a chance to check out their home decor, I recommend you to do! There are lots of goodies for great prieces.

Cushions&Blankets

We don't have a lot of decor cushions in our bedroom and in our living room. So we need to buy a few of them, because they just seem to make your bed or couch look so much more comfortable and cozy! I love that you can mix and match colours, designs and shapes. For the winter I think a few knitted, woven and fluffy fur ones will be perfect.
H&M
F&F


F&F



















F&F





Candles&Candleholders

I love the candles, because they add that finishing touch to any centerpiece or even to entyre room and they make your home smell so yummy. Also, I love battery candles too, firstly becase they are safer with the kids running around.
Now, in shops, there are a lot of autumn and already Christmas style candles, from christmas trees to different fairy characters, from stars  to hearts and flowers. Probably candles are my favourite accessories, because you they don't cost much, but looks wonderful.
IKEA

IKEA


IKEA

IKEA
IKEA

F&F
IKEA

Plants&Flowers


The perfect way to make your interior more beautiful is to bring some nature indoors into your home. They will add a splash of colour to your room, you can choose whatever you like, from pretty orchids to ponytail plants. 
IKEA
IKEA











IKEA

What is your favourite home accessory?

No comments:

Post a Comment