7 Aug 2014

July Beauty Favourites 2014

Hello, everyone! Today blogpost is about my July beauty favourites.  I cannot believe that it is August already and only a few weeks left till the end of the summer.


Estee Lauder Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator

I love this product. I used Estee Lauder Idealist serum for a month now. This serum has a very nice texture, and the smell is very good. I use it every morning before putting on my foundation. My skin looks really fresh and feels like silk. I have noticed a change in the evenness of my skintone. I look healthier and more rested when I wear it due to its light reflecting properties. Unlike some illuminators that can be overly shimmery or glittery, this one just reflects a little bit of light to even out skintone and make it look like you're glowing from within. I have oily skin, and this serum didn't make it worse or cause any breakouts. So I definitely recommend this serum to everyone, who look for perfect evenness of skin tone.


Essence Silky Touch Blush

This blush is nicer than what I was expecting it to be. I was a bit sceptical to put down my more pricier blushes, but after reading reviews on it, I decided to give it a try.
I bought the shade 50 - Sweetheart and it's a lovely light pink with coral tones in it, perfect for light-medium skin tones! It just looks perfect on my skin, it has the right amount of pigment and it gives me such lovely healthy and natural glow. 
The packaging is quite plain and simple. This blush come in a basic, clear plastic compact with no brush or mirror, but none of that is so necessary for me. It makes this blush easy to carry around in a makeup bag due to it's small size and without the fear of it shattering. The blush contains 5g of product. 


These blushes are very pigmented and silky and apply with the same colour depth and shade as you see when you run you finger over them. I literally just dab my brush into the pan once, without any swirling and I have more than enough product. You can apply just the softest sweep of colour by applying them lightly to your cheeks or build them up for a more intense colour shade. And what I really like about this is that it doesn't have a lot of unnecessary glitter and shimmer in it, so it can provide a very natural look.
Highly recommend this to those who are looking for a cheap and affordable blush with superb quality.

Nivea Powder Touch Anti-Perspirant Roll On

Reading about a deodorant may not be as glamorous as reading about a new perfume. But during the summer there’s nothing more uncomfortable than feeling a little bit less than fresh under your arms.  
Nivea Powder Touch is a collection of 48hr anti-perspirants that have ultra-light formula, which contains the natural mineral Kaolin Powder, known for its soft and absorbent qualities. It has a gentle fragrance of rose and lily of the valley, and it’s supposed to give you 48-hour protection!
Personally I prefer the roll-on from the trio available. It actually dried so quickly and leave my underarms feeling soft, smooth and protected. The anti-perspirant didn’t transfer onto my clothes either.
So if you want to keep yourself feeling cool & fresh I will definitely recommend you this deodorant.

Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline Colossal Mascara is one of my favourite drugstore mascara. So, if you haven't already checked this out, I really suggest try this one. This mascara gives a nice definition, volume and length, but never too spidery (I don't coat it more than 2 times).
Very great quality for very low price. That's why I decided to get this mascara in waterproof version for summer. And it is really good waterproof mascara. It has a hold that lasts all day and for full removal you will need makeup remover.


Essence Nail polishes and Nail polish Remover

In the summer I like to do a manicure and pedicure pretty often, because summer is the time to try new things (bright colours, daring patterns and bold twists).
Recently I found out that one of my favourite drugstore nail polishes are toxin-free. Essence is 5-free nail polish, this mean that it is free of the Big 3 chemicals, Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Toluene, and also free of Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor. And now I love them even more, because they are inexpensive, really good quality and not so dangerous for your health.



And also I like Essence Nail polish Remover. This nail polish remover is very comfortable, now it is a pleasure to do manicure. You simply dip your finger into the bottle with integrated sponge, twist a few times and your nail polish is removed. It has acetone-free formula, which is kind to nails and cuticles. 

 What was your Beauty Favourites in July???

No comments:

Post a Comment